The Kord Group takes its responsibilities seriously in respect of the current COVID-19 pandemic. We have a duty of care to ensure the safety and well-being of our staff, those we work with, and those who visit our premises.
With this in mind, we are taking the following actions:
• Encourage all staff to be fully vaccinated and allow them time during work hours to do this.
• Create a flexible work environment which enables staff to work from home where it is possible to do so.
• Encourage a “digital Mindset” whereby meetings are held either by teleconference or internet.
• Encourage social distancing at the office and the use of masks where a health risk might be identified.
• Encourage staff to take all necessary precautions regarding personal health and hygiene, such as regularly using sanitiser washing hands, and wiping down work surfaces.
• Continuously educate staff on the important role they play in driving workplace health and encourage them to take all necessary precautions to minimise the risk of spreading COVID to others.
• Create a clean and safe work environment by:
- Ensuring regular “deep” cleaning of high traffic areas
- Regularly monitoring the latest government health advice and updating internal policies and procedures accordingly
- Providing all necessary protective equipment and sanitising products
We require that staff do not attend work if they are feeling unwell, or they think they may have come in recent contact with someone who has COVID, or they have come from a high-risk setting or returned from international travel. In such circumstances we require that our staff undertake an appropriate test to confirm that they are COVID-free before coming to work.
We require that visitors to our office advise us if they have not been fully vaccinated in which case, we reserve the right to refuse them entry to our premises if we feel that this could pose an unacceptable risk to the health of our staff. We also require that they record their entry into the office using the Check-In CBR app.
This Policy will be updated as circumstances dictate.